Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 31, 2013

SAY WHAT?! (Fresh Graphic Tees at Urban Outfitters)

Greetings fellow Studz in Style! Let me encourage you to express what you're feeling through the words on your shirt, in other words the Graphic Tee! Graphic tee's have been a fun asset to have in a guy's wardrobe, and now, they're more humorous than ever! Urban Outfitters is a great place to shop for these unique conversation starters because what ever the message may be, a little laugh goes a long way.  Scrolling through Urban Outfitters.com, I found several t-shirts and sweatshirts that correspond with this trend story. I took this idea a step further by going on ASOS.com and creating a whole outfit styled around the graphic tee. I picked a asymmetrical leather jacket paired with dark skinny  jeans to make the shirt stand out more. White and black are great contrasting colors, so I added a pair of white Nike high tops to go along with it. I also put in the option of wearing a few leather bracelets and a grey wallet with neon lining to give the look some edge. All in all, I'm confident in the look and I can see this guy going out with his friends to a hip club or chill bar for after hour drinks. Click the link below and tell me what you guys think, because your opinion matters. So whether it's a vintage tee with some sass or a new graphic tee with something to say, I encourage you to wear and start the conversation! When you look good, your confidence quickly follows!








SAY WHAT?! How to style the graphic tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment