Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 24, 2013

UNDERCOVER (The Camouflage Print)

Greetings fellow "Studz In Style", it's me Branden with my first trend weekly trend story! Right now in the city of Los Angeles, we are experiencing overcast and occasional showers. Walking down the murky streets of downtown, I'm constantly dodging rain drops left and right which had me feel like a soldier on the look out in an unknown rainforest. I know it's a unusual comparison but it was inspiration enough to start my first trend story! I encourage my readers to always to stand out when it comes to their style because that's what gets you noticed. The perfect way to do so is rocking the camouflage print. Having an item that's camouflage (whether it's a jacket, button down shirt or a 5 panel cap) is an accessible thing to have in your wardrobe because it's the perfect mix between military cool and urban swagger. If you're lost on how to find a good deal online I posted some items I found from ASOS.com to help ease your stress. If you're also stuck on how to make the trend your own, I suggest pairing it with something simple and basic such as a v neck tee shirt and slim or skinny jeans(preferably black or in a dark wash) to bring emphasis to the print. For footwear I recommend wearing some cool sneakers (Vans or Converse) or you have the option dress it up with a desert or military boot. You can never go wrong with adding a beanie and stocking up your hands with some rad rings and and a gold watch. Just experiment with your look so it can fit your personality. Remember to own your swagger whatever it may be because when you look great, your confidence quickly follows.










2 comments:

  1. You should do some girl fashion tips too. I love this. I like your style and how you give the full affect of the outfit. Shoes, pants, shirts, bling. Keep it up boy 19 years old and you've gotten yourself all figured out. Cant wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Branden, you're amazing. I'm addicted to your blog already and it's not even ladies fashion lol. I wish you could dress Dylan haha, not that he's bad at it ofc.

    ReplyDelete